A one man rant about novel writing, publishing, and other "artistic" pursuits.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

LOCKDOWN APPEARS AT RUMBLE!

My story "Lockdown" is live at rumble. Here is the link:

http://rumble.sy2.com/apr06/lockdown.html

Please check it out!

I was pleased with the way it turned out. The pic they put with it was edgier than I expected (they have a picture of a row of lockers at a school; I figured they'd use that with my story, but they, uh, went in a slightly different direction. But it's very cool). I've been getting other nice responses, but so far no other rejections. I've also been cranking out a few other pieces here and there. I'm really enjoying the whole flash fiction thang (the writing of the pieces, the ease of submission, and, of course, appearing in a venue that can be seen not by only the 200 people who see a print journal, but, oh, anybody in the world who has access to the world wide web!).

*

(actually, I'm seeing that, for some reason, it's not appearing as a link, but either I'll figure it out later, or you can cut and paste it into your browser. Also, please feel free to leave me a comment about your reaction).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home