A one man rant about novel writing, publishing, and other "artistic" pursuits.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

YAHOO!

My work e-mail account was beginning to be clogged with my new hobby--namely, with submission information, feedback from one of the editors of an on-line journal, and messages and critiques back and forth from Julie Shapiro, the woman who gave the flash fiction workshop at SCWC20. I was starting to worry that I would lose important work messages in the mix, so I knew something had to be done.

Therefore, two nights ago I opened a Yahoo e-mail account, strictly for on-line flash fiction submissions. It feels kind of cool to have an e-mail account strictly for my writing.

The key is going to be not to get too obsessed with checking it a million times a day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home